Sunday, 19 June 2011

I'm back from Manchester and ready to show you few more earings and this time sets as well :)


This is a very delicate and beautiful set. I used purple/black crackle glass beads, ear wire hooks are silver plated.




For this one, i used mainly white and black pearls, black rose shaped beads, the one in the middle is black and white striped bead which I used to make earrings as well.





This set is very elegant,  perfect for smart dress




Next sets/earrings are ideal for summer dresses. They are full of beautiful juicy colour beads











And a couple of beautiful wooden earrings




and few more earrings, perfect for summer!






time for FIMO :)
the earrings are so beautiful and unusual!!! i love them




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love reading them!