Sunday, 20 November 2011

 I need a little break from the crochet, my finger tips are killing me :(

I ordered so many beads that I just can't decide what to make which beads to use what colous grrr  no choice is bad but too much choice is even worse...

When finally decided what beads I want to use today ...   :)    I made a necklace, quite big and a little heavy (but not too heavy). It's dark purple, kind of plum colour, and silver. It's not crocheted but I really like it, something different than usually :) I didn't make matching earrings cause the beads are a bit too big for earrings and I don't have smaller ones. I think the necklace is actually great on it's own :)

Sorry for the pictures, I was struggling a bit as it's cloudy and  dark for the whole day :(








I would like to thank you all for the comments! I'm so happy you are here, that you decided to be my followers and it's so great to read all your words! Thank you so much for the support! I'm so happy that you like my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love reading them!